From Akash

Friday, January 20, 2012

Dreams.........



Dreams...
A word that make my world
uncountable I have
but i have dreamt them all
I dont forget any
for each one of them
have been like precious stones
glittering with different lights
Some I am chasing
Some are standing by my side
Some I have lived
Some are my fantasy


Dreams...
A word that make my world
as they have been with me
all the time,good or bad
They have been the wind
beneath my wings
Some made me fly high
Some have made me realize
Life's bitter truth
Some glazed my life
with honey dipped smile


Dreams
A word that make my world
I owe them all
for they have been 
the reason of my life
Some bestowed upon me
the fragrance of delight
Some made me discover
the side of me
I would never think 
in my dreams 
all my Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment